Apple Press at LostMeadowvt.com

Fruit and Cider Talk from Calais, Vermont. Maintained by Terry Bradshaw, fruit guy.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Yeah, I'll get to it someday....

So I've been telling myself that I will write something at least once a
week for at least one of my blogs. Someday. This spring is hectic as
hell, as they always are, so when things settle down I'll add a few
things. Like Alice's latest feats (Personal Blog). Or my current love
for Cheap Trick (MixTape). Or how my orchard has come through the
winter, and the new strawberry plantings we're putting in (ApplePress).
I'll get to it. Someday.

TB

--
================
Terence Bradshaw
Calais, VT 1450 feet, zone 4

http://www.lostmeadowvt.com

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger TerryB_VT said...

Testing comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home