Apple Press at LostMeadowvt.com

Fruit and Cider Talk from Calais, Vermont. Maintained by Terry Bradshaw, fruit guy.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Call for 2009 cider

This weekends marks the end of the squeezin' season at Lost Meadow Cider
Mill, so if you want to put up a carboy, let me know ASAP, it will sell
out. I have a better selection of fruit than ever and will be making
some nice custom blends. $7 a gallon, $35 fills a standard carboy. I
can supply the carboy, stopper, and airlock as well with a little
notice. I'll also be finishing the sweet cider squeezes this weekend as
well, so anyone who wants to put jugs in the freezer should stock up.
For larger orders (3+ gallons) reservations are encouraged; I've been
selling out of sweet jug juice every week lately.

You've been warned,

TB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home